Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update!!!!!


Well, sorry it had taken me so long to post an update but my life has been a little bit busy these days. So much has happened in the past few months that I don't even know where to begin, this picture was taken on Mothers Day 2008 we were visiting Nana Dee Dee and had dinner. Since my last post we have bought a house, a 4 bed 2 bath rambler with tons of space. Paula is growing and amazes me every single day. She began to crawl the end of May while we were in the processes of moving and has just begain to walk!!!! My precious baby boy is looking more and more like a big boy rather than a baby...=( I am learning so much my second time around..lol. As for Chris and I we are great, enjoying parenthood. He loves his job working with D.C. WASA and I am loving staying at home and watching my babies grow.

5 comments:

Olson Family said...

This is Nicole (Kaiser) Olson. Remember me? Heathers sister? Anyways, she told me you had a blog. Your family is gorgeous, and you look great. I would love to keep in touch. Our blog is tyolsonfamily.blogspot.com.

My25Cents said...

Phooey. I wanted to be the first to comment since I've been waiting FOREVER for you to update this thing! Couldn't more excited for Paula walking--even if I were here own mother. CJ, well, I want to eat his little cheeks. Keep updating the blog then maybe you can stop talking on the phone as much. Wait, yeah, I don't really believe that.

The Fournier Family said...

You look great Nicole! Your kids are adorable and look just like you. Hope all is well.

Heather (Kaiser) Fournier

The Parks Family said...

Finally an update, so great to hear your fam is doing well. Check out our blog www.mnmsfam.blogspot.com...love ya, Natalie (klopf) Parks

Katie said...

They are so cute! You can totally see they are brother and sister. I need a more recent picture! Congrats on the house and Paula walking. I am so excited for you. Does that mean you switched wards? Keep with the updates, they are great!