Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First time Mom, Again!

While Paula was at Georgetown University Hospital recovering from her Tracheostomy we found out that we were going to be parents again! We were exstatic, after having a less than normal pregnancy and childbirth with Paula, I must admit I was a little nervous about this pregnancy. However they had me on every medication they could think of and took all the necessary precautions to ensure this bun was staying in the oven until the egg timer said so. Well, he did, and at 38 weeks I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy, Christopher Michael Cusic Jr. a.k.a C.J., Needless to say I was a first time mom for the second time. Everything was new to me, after my 26 week mark (when paula was born) I was in uncharted waters and I had a blast! The birth was smooth and easy ( thank goodness for percocet!) My babies are only 13 months apart and I love it! They love eachother so much and actually play well together. C.J. is starting to catch up to Paula and they look more like twins now, but you can really tell the age difference once you see them play together.

4 comments:

My25Cents said...

Love me some papa! I want to eat up his cute little cheeks. I'm still in awe of how well you handle all of this. You rock! and I admire you both so much. Thanks for letting me push my way into your family.

The Parks Family said...

Hey Nicole,
Melissa told me about your blog. Your kiddos are adorable, how fun they must be. I added you to my blog...I'm new as well. I currently have a website, but i'm switching over to the blogging world...wish us luck.
natalie

Sarah said...

Hi Nicole,
Don't know if you remember me. I was coming in as the beehive advisor in YW as you were going out and moving to the other ward. I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say congrats and beautiful family! Good luck with everything!
Love,
Sarah Knight

The Fournier Family said...

Hi! Your chidlren are bautiful. How have you been? I haven't talked to you in too long!

Heather Fournier (Kaiser)