Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's Official

I am a blogger, or at least I am going to try to be. I am not to sure where I will find the time but I will try to keep everyone updated on our happenings. Well we have reciently bought a house, modular home to be correct. It is 1707 sq foot, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, family room, and living room with fireplace. We will be going to settlement on the 27th so we will be moving shortly after that. Things were just getting to crowded at Chris's grandmothers house, not that we really wanted to go but I have come to realize that children come with lots of stuff, or their Nana's buy them everything they want...=) Anyway, this next week to come will be super busy for us because besides the move, Paula will be going in for a procedure on the 30th to see if she is ready to have her trach removed. If she is not ready yet (meaning her airway still needs more time to heal and grow) then they will be putting in a larger size trach for her little growing body. She is finally pulling herself up in her crib and her Physical Therapist doesn't think it will be long before she will be crawling, then my life as I know it will be over! None the less I am so stoked to see her progressing as a healthy, active, toddler. This week we were finally able to turn her around in her car seat to face forward and she loves it, her body may be small but her mentality is so mature and she was ready to take on the world. C.J. on the other hand is catching up to her is currently 16 lbs and 24 1/2 inches long at his last doctors visit. He is in the 75 percentile for his weight and the 25 percentil for his height, so he is short and round like everyone else in his family =). I will be sure to post more updates on the house as the time comes close with pictures and everything.

1 comment:

My25Cents said...

Welcome to a whole new world. You will soon be an addict. Can't wait to see your new place soon. I'm so excited for you 4! Now Paula will have some room for crawling and cruising. Let's throw a house warming party. Hey-any reason for a party, right?!